Recording of Politics Reborn National Conference Call
Click here if you would like to listen to our first National Conference Call.
The importance of being a member
Please be aware that we are going to start giving our members various tools to make organizing easier. However, in order to have access to such tools, you will have to fill/refill out this form. If you filled out this form on February 23rd or later (as many who were on the call did), you are already a member and we can start plugging you immediately!
We will also be asking people to agree to certain terms and conditions as these tools become accessible but we are trying to word such an agreement in the most open and democratic way possible. Our job is to empower each of you!
You can find additional info on the tools we are planning to provide here.
- 3-03-17: NY Healthcare Act w/NY State Senator Marisol Alcantara - Columbia University Medical Center, Hammer Health Sciences Center, 701 W 168th street, room 301, New York, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 3-04-17: International Women's Day Celebration, Lafayette Avenue Presbyterian Church 85 S Oxford St, Brooklyn, NY. Details can be found here.
- 3-07-17: Volunteer Contact Banking, WeWorks, 35-37 36th street, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 3-09-17: Film Screening: Miss Representation, WeWorks, 35-37 36th street, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 3-13-17: NY Health Act Petitioning at Tompkin Square Park, Avenue A and E 7th street. Details and RSVP here.
Activists Needed - Contact Us Regarding the Volunteer Opportunities Listed Below
- Graphic Designer - we are going to need your help designing various images that can help us promote each of our events
- Long Island Ground Game Organizer -we are looking for someone to help lead the door-to-door efforts in Nassau and Suffolk.
- Regional and State Leaders - to utilize the tools Politics Reborn can provide while rapidly expanding this organization throughout the country, and organizing and empowering communities everywhere!
Conference Call Schedule
Get involved and schedule a one-on-one conference call with our staff today by clicking here. Our job is to find ways you can help continue this movement while still having fun and time for yourself. We are already providing support to people in California, Connecticut and Florida!