Here's the news for this week!
- 3-25-17: NY Health Act Petitioning at Fort Green Park, 180 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 3-29-17: Book Discussion: Necessary Trouble: Americans in Revolt, Forest Hills Library, 108-19 71st Ave, NY. Details and RSVP here
- 4-4-17: Health Care Is a Human Right Day of Action! Statewide Lobby Day and Rally, Albany, NY. Details and RSVP here.
Activists Needed - Contact Us Regarding the Volunteer Opportunities Listed Below
- Social Media Experts- we are going to need your help in promoting Politics Reborn: Tell Your Story Videos on Youtube! We are looking for people interested in assisting on this project.
- Ground Game Canvassers -We are looking for canvassers to go door to door and make sure that the people of New York say No to Cuomo's Nuclear Bailout! More details about the pending bill can be found here.
- Regional and State Leaders - to utilize the tools Politics Reborn can provide while rapidly expanding this organization throughout the country, and organizing and empowering communities everywhere!
The Importance of Being A Member
Politics Reborn is trying to empower organizers and activists all throughout this country. However, in order to do this, we need people like yourself refilling out this form if you have not done so already where you simply agree to be a member. No dues are required!
Imagine an organization where you will be provided various digital tools, receive aid in fundraising efforts and have a great degree of autonomy in determining the candidates and issues we fight for. At Politics Reborn, we want to make that dream a reality. We feel too many organizations have become so centralized that members don't feel they have a seat at the table. We want to change this! So please sign up and become a member!
Conference Call Schedule
Get involved and schedule a one-on-one conference call with our staff today by clicking here. Our job is to find ways you can help continue this movement while still having fun and time for yourself. We are already providing support to people in California, Connecticut and Florida!