Here's your weekly update from Politics Reborn
Politics Reborn National Conference Call
On February 23rd, Politics Reborn will be holding its first National Conference Call. It is time to make organizing easier! Details and RSVP here.
- 2-16-17 Movie Screening: Street Fight: WeWorks, 35-37, 36th street, 2nd floor, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-17-17 NY Health Act Petitioning at West 4th Rally, 665 Broadway, New York, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-20-17 NY Health Act Petitioning at Manhattan Rally, 2 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-23-17 Politics Reborn Monthly Meeting: A National Conference Call. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-25-17 Book Discussion: Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race, 113-12 202nd St, St. Albans, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-25-17 NY Health Act Petitioning - 23-01 31st St, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
Activists Needed - Contact Us Regarding the Volunteer Opportunities Listed Below
- Graphic Designer - we are going to need your help designing various images that can help us promote each of our events,
- Long Island Organizer to assist in leading and expanding Politics Reborn’ ground game into Nassau and Suffolk. We really want to start building a presence in these areas but to do so, we need leaders like yourself!
- Regional and State Leaders - to utilize the tools Politics Reborn can provide while rapidly expanding this organization throughout the country, and organizing and empowering communities everywhere!
- Two new staffers started with our organization this week, Katherine Hawkland and Nina Sherwood. Both bring intimate knowledge, and political experience that will only make this organization more successful.
- We are officially members of Civic Hall. More information about this amazing collaboration center for progressives can be found here.
Conference Call Schedule
Get involved and schedule a one-on-one conference call with our staff today by clicking here. Our job is to find ways you can help continue this movement while still having fun and time for yourself. We are already providing support to people in California, Connecticut and Florida!